Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy Earth Hour!

This week was pretty dang fun.  We had no idea what to do so we just prayed for guidance and we were able to find some people to teach!  Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to email so i'm just going to send pictures and explain them!


We went to a place called Rizal park which is named after a man named Jose Rizal who is considered a national hero!  This is supposedly where he was shot so I wasn't sure if I was supposed to smile or be sad or what but hey might as well.  Also while taking this picture I had two americans take pictures with me because they heard my American accent and it turns out they're from Salt Lake!!!! 



Pretty fun monument we found in celebration of National Woman's month here! ​


​Also something fun that happened this week is there was an event called Earth hour where the Philippines turned off all lights for one hour to preserve energy and it looked really cool actually all you could see was the headlights of cars!  I would have taken a picture but since it was so dark you could probably just close your eyes and get the same effect... Well that's all for now I love you all have a great week!


Elder "Bro"deos​

No comments:

Post a Comment