Monday, February 12, 2018

We Have an Apartment

Not much time today to fill you in on what has happened this week and also my camera is broken and we're working on getting a replacement soon. :(  Pasensiya na sa kayong limang nagbabasa nito hahaha joke lang.  

-Our investigator, Kian, got baptized last Saturday (picture coming soon)

-We found our new apartment FINALLY and we love it tons.  It's really close to the mission office.  It's big and has air conditioning!  Hot water remains non-existent here but I still love the new apartment.  

-We ate unlimited pizza at Yellow Cab and I feel like a bowling ball.

-My companion accidentally left pizza in the office microwave for too long setting all of the smoke alarms off.  The pizza burned through the plate it was on haha...

Over the past few months our mission President has made it a mission rule to read at least 10 pages of the Book of Mormon every single day.  At first I thought it would be difficult considering I have the reading ability of a 5 year old but I can't explain to you the blessings that I've seen come from it.  God loves it when we sacrifice our time and effort to ponder His word and apply the teachings into our lives.  I can testify that reading the Book of Mormon every day, even just a little, will bring blessings and just like the prophet Russell M. Nelson said, we will be able to overcome the temptations and dangers that surround us in this modern day generation.  The feeling coming from reading the Book of Mormon and feeling like God Himself is talking directly to you and guiding you through your life is indescribable.  Don't believe me, try it out for yourself.

Love you have a great week, remember to ask your parents before going online.



Elder Burdeos

No comments:

Post a Comment