Sunday, March 4, 2018

Sacrament Concert

How's it hanging.  We didn't have much go on this week besides MLC.  Something that I learned from the challenges and hardships I faced this week was that we need to counsel with the Lord on a daily basis on what our plans are and what we need to accomplish those set plans.  Sometimes we get so caught up in the work we've been given and we forget that God can help us every step of the way, all we have to do is ask.  My priorities this week were all on getting catching up on all the work here in the office and stressing myself out over everything as opposed to strengthening my own faith and the faith of those around me.  Even in the hardest and busiest of times it's important to remember the spiritual side of life and what should matter the most to us in the long run.  I invite each and every one of you who are reading this to prioritize what really matters to you this week.  Try putting God and family ahead of everything else and see the blessings that come from it.  Something really funny that happened this week was a member went up during fast and testimony meeting and somehow managed to blend singing a whole 4 verse hymn into her testimony and then just acted like nothing happened.  The best part is that for some reason she had her own D.I.Y. missionary nametag hahaha.  She's my new idol.

1- For a long time in the mission we went without Book of Mormons because apparently they were having a hard time going through customs. They finally came this week so don't worry the church remains true.

2- Family home evening at the Garma residence

3- Found this upper decent sports car in the middle of BGC

4- This is my face 98% of the time 

5- T-REX X-ING WOW

6- On the left of me is Sister Cabrera and she went home this week.

Mahal ko kayo











No comments:

Post a Comment