Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Big 19

This week was so sick.  I'm so grateful to our Heavenly Father for the success we were able to find and the edification that I have experienced through having a week like this.  It was a little slow at first but we made it through with some great experiences.

To summarize all of it:  1)  We had a service project at a member's house in which we sanded down a staircase for 2 hours so that they could repaint it... INTENSE.  2)  Interviews with THE PRESIDENT FERMANIS.  3)  We had exchanges yet again on Wednesday.  4)  Our investigators attended church on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!  For some it was their first time to attend church in over two months and for others it was their first time to attend church period!!!  I love it.  5)  We got to go to our Manila Philippines Temple and do a session there!  

As you can see this week has been super busy and eventful!  It actually started out sucking and was super stressful because my card that has ALL of my mission pictures was infected by a virus at one of these computer shops and I also lost my favorite umbrella which is my best friend here in the mission field.  We also faced some hard times finding new investigators and people who were willing to listen to us this week and that left me feeling pretty washed out but I remembered the advice that President Fermanis had given me in our interview.  Whenever we are facing hard times in life, it's Heavenly Father's way of edifying us and helping us to be stronger and it will mold us to what he wants us to become!  Just something to think about when you're going through a hard time!!  I was able to maintain a more positive attitude and also I was able to get rid of my virus and found my favorite umbrella!!!  Yeah this week was great.  

I was only able to take a few pictures this week at the temple but I can promise there will be a lot next week.  



Thank you so much to those who have wished me an advanced happy birthday and shoutout to my wonderful family and extended family who hooked it up with the birthday package!!!!  I turn 19 on Friday... I'm so old bury me now. I love you all have a good week!  

Elder Burdeos

No comments:

Post a Comment