Sunday, September 17, 2017

The Great Oil Explosion of 2017

Wow time flies when you're having fun.  We've been really pushing ourselves to find people to teach and I feel that the Lord has helped us to find some success.  Elder Asay has a super strong desire to go out and talk to everybody and it has brought fire to our companionship and motivated me as well.  So one day Elder Asay and I were sharing what we learned in our personal study and it turns out we learned some pretty similar things.  The main point was that everybody deserves to hear the message, being children of God.  In any circumstance we were going to try and talk to anybody we could.  So we did and we have seen blessings and encountered people that we know have been set in our way by God for us to teach.  It really strengthened my testimony about trusting in God and having faith that our effort will not go to waste.  If we love the people around us we'll have a natural desire to share this message with them.  Sometimes it may be hard to love someone, for example we knocked on one of our investigator's doors and he answered wearing University of Utah sleeping pants...  So that was super tough.  Still love him anyways.  I didn't get to take many pictures at all this week because my camera was dead and my last companion took the charger :(  But i'll get another one and have more next week.

These are my new house mates in Makati.  They're incredible Elders and we get all get along super well.

I like working with a brand new missionary because they're super bold and they have their purpose fresh in their mind everyday.  That's it, i'm out.  Love you

Elder Burdeos  

No comments:

Post a Comment