Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sara Got Baptized

Can't remember much from what happened this week but I just remember it being a blast and a half.  I'll just explain what happened through pictures.  :)


One of the investigators in our area, Sara, had her baptism on Saturday.  Since there are a lot of people in this picture and you might not be able to tell which one Sara is I drew this visual help in the picture below.  


Sara is amazing and it's been such an incredible experience to see her willingness to follow Jesus Christ and the light in her eyes after her baptism.  She is going to be such a great addition to this ward and they already love her. That's her in the yellow behind me.  She's awesome.


I met the Walmart versions of the Justice League while walking to the area one day.


We celebrated my gwapo companion's un-birthday today.  He won't be here for his actual birthday so we celebrated it ahead of time. 




This week was so much fun and our area is really starting to pick up.  That's all I have to say for this week.  Love you.

Elder Burdeos

No comments:

Post a Comment