Sunday, November 26, 2017

I AM SO DANG THANKFUL

Hey all you party people I hope you had an amazing thanksgiving and spent time with all of your loved ones and ate lots of food and watched the annual dog show after the parade!  Even though I didn't get the opportunity to do those things, I really want to express my gratitude for this opportunity that I have to serve and help others learn how important it is to show our gratitude to everything that God gives us every single day.

As far as how my week went, it's been really busy this week in the office with preparing for transfers and missionary interviews...


Here is a picture of the family home evening we had at the Matias family residence.  Notice Sister Andrada's face on the far right.  She's crazy.

Have a good week love y'all.  Sorry my email was so short, not too much happened that i'd like to fill all of you in on.

(ALSO I'd like to congratulate my my cousins Jordan and Alex for having their new baby boy Mac this week!  Can't wait to meet him one day) 

--


ELDE
​​
R BURDEOS
"
​ I'd like to bury my testimony​ 
"

2016 - 2018
PHILIPPINES MANILA MISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment