Sunday, April 15, 2018

Erick was 'yagged


Hello my beloved friends and family, thanks for tuning in.  

My week was sweet, the church is true.  We felt the hand of God in the work as we were able to find new people to teach.  Our members here in Makati 1st have been super helpful to us and i'm really grateful for them and their desire to progress this work.

Also Erick had his baptism on Friday!  It was a really great experience for him and we had a great turnout of members at the baptism.  I'm very grateful for him and for the opportunity that we had to help him find his way to the path to follow the Savior.  

Sunday, we brought Erick to a fireside at the mission home.  The fireside consisted of missionaries and their investigators.  While we were there we watched a video called "Finding faith in Christ" and it was super powerful and you could see the impact it had on those who were in attendance.  If you haven't seen it I would encourage you to do so.

Pictures:

1- This picture describes our companionship pretty accurately.


2- Erick is a pogi dude


3- Moments before the 'yag.


4- We went to the Mall of Asia for P-day and I this was definitely the highlight.


I forgot to mention that for the fourth time on my mission I am in a companionship of three!!  Welcome Elder Harmer!  We're having a great time together and i'm excited to see where what we can do with this trio.  

Thanks for the love and support that you guys always give to me!  Love you have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment