Sunday, April 8, 2018

"The Prophet Russell M. Westbrook" - Little boy in our ward

WOW WHAT A WEEKEND!  It was an incredible opportunity to hear from our chosen leaders in yet another historic General Conference.  I have full confidence in and sustain Russell M. Nelson as the President of the church in these latter-days.  I'm excited for them to start building the temple in Cagayan de Oro!  The temple being built in Russia is yet another sign that nothing can stop the work of God from progressing.  I agree with the Second Counselor in our Bishopric when he said, "The work of God is like a giant ball. You can get behind and start pushing or get run over".  

This last week was transfer week AND... Another transfer in the office!  I don't mind it here though because our area is blooming right now and I think that I could still make an impact here.  ALSO WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL MAKATI 1ST WARD!  

This transfer week was by far the easiest running transfer week of my time here in the office.  The flights were on time, the missionaries were on time, and the transportation was on time.  We were definitely able to see the hand of the Lord rewarding us for the strenuous amount of preparation we put into this transfer.

NEW DISTRICT

Elder Enano went home this last transfer and we'll miss having him.  He was a great missionary.

​FHE at the Madelo residence (one of my favorite members ever)

​Also I ripped my second pair of pants this week which was a great and spiritual experience. 10/10. Would recommend it.  

Erick's baptism is on Friday.  He's excited and we're excited.  The church is true!  Love you all have an amazing week!

Elder Burdeos

No comments:

Post a Comment