Saturday, October 27, 2018

We're in For a Spooky Transfer Day

This week hasn't quite been the best week of my mission but I'm sitting here at the end of it feeling really happy and content.  

This week I went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders in the Manila/Mandaluyong Zone, helped in the office with planning for this upcoming transfer day, and ate lots of candy in preparation for this transfer day that will take place on October 31st!!

Pictures:  (Not sure if they are in order)
- Dinner at the Tablizo family residence.  The father of their family served as the best Bishop of the ward.


- The Giffords, our beloved office senior couple, saw the stress going around the office this week and decided to take us to the nicest restaurant in town, Vikings.  Here is a picture of me waiting at the counter with Elder Gifford :)


- Good ol' Elder Somosa @ Vikings



Learned a lot from this week and I'm always grateful to be a part of this marvelous work.

Love you guys!!  I'll talk to you next week!!

ELDER BURDEOS
2016 - 2018
PHILIPPINES MANILA MISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment