Monday, October 15, 2018

Zone Conference in Manila!

Hello my friends!!  Thanks for tuning in this week.

This last weekend we had the opportunity to watch the rebroadcasts of General Conference and let me just tell you, it really blessed my life.  This General Conference I decided to put down my notebook and as opposed to trying to remember the doctrine and the informational aspect of what the speakers were saying, I tried to remember how I felt hearing those called of God to deliver their messages and it made a big change.  I can truly testify that God is at the helm of this church.

Wednesday we had our zone conference and I'll be honest it was a little bit intimidating teaching in front of half of the mission.   We provided instruction on how to teach with plainness and thanks to the spirit we were all able to learn together and receive revelation.  After the conference I felt a sense of relief from my nerves.  That relief will last up until we have to do it again on Wednesday for the Palawan zone conference hahaha!  I love it!

Pictures:
1) Elder Somosa and I providing instruction at the conference.


2) Post Zone Conference photos!


3) We celebrated the birthday of a Sister missionary!  She bought us all ice cream and brought it to the office for us :) 


4,5,6) Post General Conference with some of my favorite members/missionaries.  I'm so grateful for the friends I've been able to make here :))





I know that Russell M. Nelson is a prophet of God.  I love and sustain him along with the other leaders of this church called to guide us in the path of following the Savior.  I will see you guys next week! Love you!

Elder Burdeos

ELDER BURDEOS
2016 - 2018
PHILIPPINES MANILA MISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment