Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I LOVE YOU MOMMY

Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing mothers out there!!!  Be sure to give all of your moms giant hugs because you never actually realize how much they mean to you and how much they do for you until they aren't there by your side all the time!  Mom if you're reading this (which you better be)  I love you so much!  I got to call my amazing family and it really made me realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing family!  

We are doing pretty dang well here in Tondo, we have extended some baptismal invitations and they were accepted!  I honestly don't want to say how many because here in the Philippines, or really any mission, just because somebody accepts a baptismal invitation it doesn't necessarily mean they will end up getting baptized.  So hopefully we will progress those whom the Lord has prepared for us to help at this time.  One of my favorite moments this week was when Elder Dominguez and I were teaching an investigator we have, Brother Noel.  He is 60 years old and he is always so receptive to the message so we love teaching him.  One day he was extremely tired while we were teaching him so he began to fall asleep while we were teaching and there was a period in time where while we were talking he was completely asleep.  We stopped teaching and it was completely silent.  Elder Dominguez and I looked at each other and broke out laughing I was laughing so hard even when Brother Noel woke up and he started laughing with us too.  Great moment, always embrace the awkwardness!

I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures this week so I will do better next time but here they are:

(Me showing off my incredible artistic capabilities)

(The new district also notice how psycho my companion is he is honestly THE best companion I could ask for)


(This is basically what Tondo looks like, poor houses, loud music, happy people)  

Love you all have an amazing week!!!

Elder Burdeos

No comments:

Post a Comment