Sunday, May 28, 2017

Weather Have Mercy

This week was extremely hard.  The weather has really not been showing any mercy to us lately.  We've been struggling a little bit here because our investigators have not been attending church which i'm sure any missionary would agree is the hardest part of the conversion process.  We were supposed to have 3 baptisms here on June 4th but if they don't come to church there's no way we can baptize them.  We're still working really hard and with that being said we still have LOTS of potential here in our area.

We had our last formal interview with the Ostlers and that really sucked.  I honestly don't want President Ostler and Sister Ostler to leave.  They are outstanding mission presidents and we are always able to receive the guidance and help we need from them :(  At least we still have 2 zone conferences with them!  We'll make those count.  

So yesterday must have been the WORST day of my mission.  The weather is starting to change from rainy season which you can see we were NOT prepared for.

I got REALLY sick from the rain.  I felt like throwing up all morning yesterday because I was so dizzy and my head hurt really bad.  Luckily for me I was asked to give a talk on missionary work yesterday and so I had no choice but to suck it up and go to church.  I drank some tylenol and little did I know that it was the drowzy kind and so I fell asleep during all of sacrament meeting (up until my talk which I rushed through because I was sleepy and my head hurt)  then I fell asleep during the rest of church.

This is a random picture from our day of service on Saturday with Mormon Helping Hands!  So not exactly my best week but we'll keep pushing and get those baptisms!  Love you all have an amazing week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment