Sunday, July 1, 2018

Another 6 in Sampaloc/MYSA!!

Kumusta na kayo?  Medyo matagal na hindi di ko kayo nakausap.  This week was transfer week and this one was especially difficult because a lot of my good friends here in the mission went home.  They will be missed but with or without them the work of God carries on. The work is hastening!!!

We’ve seen many blessings this week in regards to progress being made in our area.   A couple of our investigators, Charlene and Jaypee, have accepted the baptismal invitation we extended to them for July 14th.  I know that they are ready to make this covenant with God and they know it too. I am so excited for them! I’ll keep you updated on their progress in preparing for that date.

Pics:
1- Said bye to the boy Elder Ho Ching who will be opening a new area on Palawan. CUYO!


2- RIP MAMA ZONE PART 1


3- It was Elder Viñas's birthday on Friday so I bought him a surprise cake and the Sisters helped me arrange a surprise Ward home evening for him that night.



It’s a privilege to be a part of this great and marvelous work.  It’s not easy and it takes a lot of patience but I can testify that it is the work of God.  Something that I would like to share is an awesome quote from a member of our ward that she said while we were teaching Charlene:  “When we take care of the things that matter to God, He will take care of the things that matter to us”. I know that it a true statement, and if we do our part to follow God, he will provide 100% of the time.  

I love you guys be safe and have a good week!

Elder Burdeos

No comments:

Post a Comment