Sunday, July 29, 2018

Cleanliness is Next to Managerliness

HOW GOES IT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

This week was consisted of checking missionary apartments within the zone!  I was very impressed with the cleanliness of them all!  It was also a fun opportunity to bond with the missionaries!  

This past Saturday an investigator from the Piña Ward asked if I could be the one to baptize her. I had the opportunity of giving her a Priesthood blessing a couple months ago.  The Sister is an older lady who a little bit on the heavier side in regards to weight but I thought to myself, “that’s okay!  It’ll be hard but it’ possible.”  That was my mindset up until I saw the baptismal font.  The water was at knee level!  It was in that moment that I began to get really nervous and said a prayer in my heart that the 30 minutes of exercise every morning would somehow miraculously allow me to pull this off.  It also got better as prior to entering the font as we were out in the hall and I was demonstrating how she was going to be baptized, she informed me that she was unable to move her left hand and couldn’t grasp with it and she has a knee condition where her knees will give in if they bend too quickly so it had to be super gradual.  Through all of the difficulty she was finally successfully baptized! MIRACLES

We held a zone fireside on Sunday and we were blessed to have President and Sister Fermanis come and attend.  We had a great time and the most powerful part of the fireside was having some recent converts and non-members who are currently being taught give their testimonies on what they experienced or currently experiencing through learning more about the church.  Our recent convert Charline gave a STRONG testimony and it made us super proud :))

Pics:
1- We visited Rizal Park for our P-day which is a memorial dedicated to Jose Rizal.

2- Jose Rizal's memorial

3- Rizal Park again...

4- Night at the Mamaril residence!  Some awesome members in our ward

5- Baptism of Nanay Estela!!  The Sister from the Piña Ward

6- WOW AM I IN CHINA OR THE PHILIPPINES 


Being a missionary is hecka tight.  I love it.  
INGAT KAYO MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment