Sunday, July 22, 2018

The Ulan is Very Malakas Right Now

The weather here has been pretty crazy lately!  We're finding ways to work around the rain at the moment and it's actually pretty fun hahaha.  

This week:
-I went on exchanges with one of my good friends, Elder Tuiatua.  He's a great missionary and he taught me a lot about ministering this week.
-We had our zone conference and it was good.  My favorite part was President Fermanis going off on Book of Mormon doctrine.  Absolutely blew my mind, the man is called of God.
-We were blessed to have a baptism on Saturday!  His name is Evan and he has been an investigator since last year but temporarily moved back to his province and was able to be baptized.  He came back and we quickly jumped on the opportunity to baptize him before he could go back hahaha.  He's awesome and he is loved by the ward and has tons of friends so we can expect him to stick around for a long time :))

Pics:
1)Candid photo of me and the boy Elder Ludlow on P-day at a place called Intramuros.

2)This is a good friend of ours named Kenneth.  If you ever see awesome quality photos in my emails they are all from him!  Thanks Kenneth!!

3)The whole squad @ Intramuros.

4)Had to say goodbye to some of my past companions who will be departing this transfer.  This one is Elder Dominguez from Tondo

5)Elder Harmer from Makati!  They will be missed

6)Post Zone Conference vibe

7)THIS IS EVAN THE MAN!!

8)Kenneth and I worked on making this beautiful work of art on the chalkboard for Evan's baptism.  See if you can tell which part Kenneth did and which part I did :)) 


What a great week it has been.  I love being a missionary.  HAVE A GOOD WEEK LOVE Y'ALL!

Elder Burdeos

No comments:

Post a Comment