Monday, August 27, 2018

Good Times in the Mama Zone

Hello family and loved ones!  It was a great week here in Manila.  

Wednesday: We had our zone conference and it was really good!  We talked about teaching by the spirit and what it truly means to use your wisdom.  President Fermanis dropped some doctrine on us and that's always my favorite part.  The man knows the Book of Mormon better than anybody else that I know.  

Thursday: I got to relive being an Office Elder for a day and helped them create a giant map of the mission including Palawan.  It was a long process but it was worth it in the end!!

Saturday: We took the new missionaries in the MTC with us for another round of exchanges.  I went with Elder Greer, Elder Hitchins, and Elder Stevens who are assigned in the Iloilo and Bacolod mission!!  They are learning Hiligaynon which is a different dialect from Tagalog so that made for some very awesome lessons hahaha!  I just translated everything for them to English then translated their answers to Tagalog for the people we were teaching.  I loved their positive attitudes about the work and I'm always grateful for all the excitement new missionaries bring to the field.

I love it here.  I love being able to teach people how they can be together with their families forever and I love teaching them that they have a loving Heavenly Father who cares about them and what they are going through.  I love all of you as well!!  Have an amazing week.



19 year old Elder Burdeos :)))

(I don't have any pictures of this week because the Sister missionaries in our ward borrowed my card reader and forgot to give it back so there will be tons next week!)

-- 

ELDER BURDEOS

2016 - 2018
PHILIPPINES MANILA MISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment