Friday, September 28, 2018

Back to the Roots

This was a pretty standard week but we've worked our hardest and done all that we can so I truly feel that it's been a success!!

We've had a lot of time to work in our area here in Mandaluyong!  We've focused our time on working mainly with the members and we've been able to find some success in finding part members which has been our main goal.

We were able to go on exchanges with the Zone Leaders in Parañaque and I got to work the whole day with my good friend Elder Ludlow who I'm sure you've seen a lot of in my previous pictures hahaha!  We worked in my first area in Parañaque 2nd Ward and it was CRAZY going back.  Just to think it's been about a year and a half since the last time i've been back!  Feels like it was yesterday.  The members that we went to remembered my name and that made me feel like I was able to make somewhat of an impact on this ward even though back in the day I had no idea what any of them were saying hahaha!

Pictures:
1) Elder Somosa and I in the office... again


2) We found tons of wild goats while walking around Parañaque!  What a great day


3) The man Elder Ludlow!


4) One of the missionaries in our mission's brother came in to drop off some stuff so we took a picture with him :)




This week is MLC!!  We're excited to meet with the leaders of the mission and receive the revelation needed to help and improve this mission.  

It's a great time to be a missionary.
Love you guys have a good week!!

Elder Burdeos

ELDER BURDEOS

2016 - 2018
PHILIPPINES MANILA MISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment