Friday, September 14, 2018

The Mission XXI: Return to the Office

Yes you heard me right, I have been transferred back into the office hahaha.  Only this time around I’ll be coming back to serve as an Assistant. I got a call from President Fermanis a little while back telling me the news!  That means I'll be mainly emailing on Saturdays from now on (Fridays in Utah). My “new” companion will be Elder Somosa. I say “new” because Elder Somosa was actually my companion back in the day when we served as Office Elders hahaha!  The boys are back. We’ll be serving in my old ward in Makati and it seems as if this will be my last area in the mission. It was super difficult having to say goodbye to my wards here in Sampaloc and MYSA.  The members here made me feel so welcome and treated me like a member of their family. I’m so grateful to Heavenly Father for giving me the chance to meet these incredible people and I will never forget them.  I will also never forget the wonderful experiences that I had in my time serving here in Sampaloc.
This week we had our
-MLC
-Temple trip
-MTC exchanges
-P-day trip to Ocean Park with the Parañaque ZLs and Vedz
-Interviews with President Fermanis

Pics:
1) Elder Dewsnup (to the right of me) will be replacing me here in Manila when I transfer back to Makati.

2) Elder Burdeos is cheezin' :)

3) We went to the temple with our zone and we saw our recent convert Charline there!! She went all by herself hahaha she is so amazing.

4) A group of students studying at PUP conducted an interview with us hoping to learn more about the church for an assignment!

5) MYSA ward being MYSA ward hahaha

6) WE ARE BACK AT OCEAN PARK YET AGAIN! It's basically the Disneyland of all P-days hahaha

Thanks to Kenneth and Vedz for the fun pictures!!

I won’t lie, I’m a little nervous for this new responsibility but if I’ve learned anything from my mission it’s that we are never alone.  Heavenly Father is with us every step of the way, we just need to trust in Him and always give Him our best. I'm also super excited to have the chance to work closely with President Fermanis again. Such an incredible Mission President and I'm excited to learn so much from him.
Love you guys!  Have an amazing week!

Elder Burdeos


ELDER BURDEOS
""

2016 - 2018
PHILIPPINES MANILA MISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment