Sunday, July 9, 2017

Welcome President and Sister Fermanis

Hey all of you children of God I hope you had an amazing week and are still hanging in there!  So to be honest this week we didn't exactly find abundant success.  We had a whopping 1 investigator at sacrament. Masakit.  But hey one is better than none!  Even though we struggled all throughout the week trying to progress our area, I was still able to feel the companionship of the spirit every single day and that helps remind me that God is with us on every step of this journey.  Even during those hard days where we get rejected from house to house continually for hours, you learn to really listen to the spirit and trust that there are people ahead of you that God has prepared to listen to this message.  
Also as i'm sure you saw from the title of the email, President and Sister have now arrived in the Manila Mission and they are officially our new Presidents!  We had the opportunity to meet with him as a mission and he gave us kind of a devotional and introduction to his family.  He is from NEW ZEALAND!  I'm so excited because I absolutely love the New Zealand culture and people!  Can't wait to see the plans he has for this mission and I know he'll do amazing because... well, he was called of God...  Can't argue with that.  

It was Elder Sison's birthday on Monday so we decided to have a super fun P-Day and head to an aquarium at the Manila Ocean Park!



I had a cotton candy made for me and it turned out exactly like I hoped it would. ​



Also the Elders of Tondo 1B had a baptism this week!!  It was a great experience and we were able to bring three of our investigators who have upcoming baptisms (hopefully) this month!  Stay tuned conversion is happening here in Tondo I promise.  Have an amazing week I love you!!!


Elder Burdeos​

No comments:

Post a Comment