Sunday, December 17, 2017

Paskto na naman? O Kay Tulin ng Araw!

I'm having a blast here.  I love the Christmas season and being a missionary during the holidays is such a privilege.  We literally go around talking about Jesus Christ to those already celebrating His birth.  Really the only negative part about this week was seeing one of my best friends in the mission go home.  Good ol' Elder McCauley.   

We picked the assistants up from the airport after their flight from Palawan and we thought we'd give Elder McCauley a little bit of preparation before the real deal. 

Here's the man himself.  He was one of the very first missionaries that I interacted with when I hit the field.  He's taught me a lot and I'll miss him tons.   (Also notice the beautiful December clouds rolling in so it's not blazing hot during Christmas time!)

I'm a Certifide Master Teacher.  Only God can judge me.

Some students from Dela Salle (Basically the richest school in the whole Philippines) came to the office to learn more about the church for a project.  They were incredibly friendly and impressed when I told them I had been studying English for the last 18 years.  WOW

Bunch of goofs in the office


NEXT EMAIL WILL BE CHRISTMAS DAY... IN THE PHILIPPINES.  MALIGAYANG PASKO.  MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment