Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hey, It's the Bagoong Taon


Hey squad Happy New Year, have some photos.

1- Best Christmas dinner ever.  Almost beats last year's peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at the MTC.
2- We found a Baskin Robbins on Christmas
3- Thanks to the family for hooking me up with this cake!!  
4- We went to the Mall of Asia for our P-day
5- The Mall of Asia arena which looks like a ball shaped spaceship crashed into the Earth.
6- Merry Christmas again from the squad
7- " "
8- Picture from the Beautiful boardwalk right next to the mall.  It's nice not having to go all the way to California to see the ocean.
9- This movie is huge in the Philippines and I'm dying for the day I get to see it.
10- I'm also dying for the day she notices my existence.
11- I found one of my favorite dessert places from back home here.
12 & 13- I think the Philippines is the only place that your neighbors would wake you up in the middle of the night so that they can give you food on New Years Eve. 

New Years in the Philippines was such a unique experience.  It was fairly quiet up until midnight then it sounded like we were in a war zone hahaha.  Fireworks and drunk people everywhere... Sounds like a good new years to me.  This year is going to be amazing, I can already feel it and so can Master Siomai.


Love you, Happy New Year.














No comments:

Post a Comment